Wireless Communication of K TechnologiesPosted: July 27, 2015
Wireless Communication Company
K Technologies, a fast growing company, has been developing the most advanced wireless telecommunication, data, video and multimedia products. The headquarters of K is located in Taiwan. Over the years, Airwave has manufactured and achieved a high level of vertical integration, implementing precise coordination from R&D product planning to marketing and sales. Our quality management, innovative design and superior customer service enable us to be the leader in wireless industry. We specialize in OEM/ODM wireless system, wireless communication chipset and 2.4 /5.8 GHz RF module.
Currently we offer the following products with complete solutions:
- Custom designed microwave and RF components, such as MMIC, and RF modules
- 2.4/5.8GHz AV sender, 2.4GHz CATV sender, surveillance monitor system, wireless remote extender etc.
- Power line communication
- 2.4GHz digital audio
R & D Strengths
In wireless communication industry, K is well-known for its R&D strengths featuring in the following:
- Heavy investment in state-of-the-art R&D equipment and software development.
- Design expertise in wireless audio / video, security products and broadband networking equipment.
- Extensive knowledge of wireless telecommunication technologies.
- Dynamic research team with strong commitment to wireless industry.
As an ISO 9001 certified company and international wireless technology provider, K now has expanded two more offices in Taiwan as well as our office and manufacturing in China to meet the extensive demands of OEM / ODM market. Our rapid growing distributors in Spain, Italy, Germany, France and many other European countries as well as Asian countries are proof of our success. K’s efficient processes of manufacture and innovative customer-oriented design have always been competitive and profitable in the global market.