Oil Seal InquiryPosted: December 30, 2015
ASA is unique in the oil seal industry in that ASA produces its own oil seal tooling. ASA has had more than 10 years of experiences in designing and producing oil seal tooling. In 1994 ASA purchased a new state of the art CNC tool production machine. ASA produces oil seal tooling from OD 12 mm to OD 300 mm, depending on the type of oil seals required. ASA likes new challenges, so your R&D tooling projects are welcome. Bellows are the history of ASA:
- In 1988, ASA Company was established.
- In 1992, ASA created its own trademark ASA, and sold ASA products to the world market.
- In 1997, ASA adopted the famous Japanese 5S system designed to optimize factory efficiency and quality.
- In 1999, ASA re-built and expanded its factory.
- In 2000, all the machines used in the factory became vacuum compression machines. By using this kind of machine, ASA reduces defective rates and increase production efficiency.
- In 2001, ASA was approved by UKAS, U.K. to be an ISO 9001 company with the international quality guarantee system.
- Products: oil seals, and all kinds of rubber parts
- Applications: automobile, motorcycles, agricultural machinery, trucks, buses, trailers, exercise equipment etc.
- Markets: Taiwan, Europe, America, Asia, Africa, Middle East etc.